Thursday, October 18, 2007

livesex - LiveSQUIRT



I always wanted to get naked for the camera, and now my wishes come true. In my 24 I had no idea of the pleasure my body was capable of. Now, each day, each month I get to try new things.Toys, fantasies,roleplay, hosiery, shoes,titty-play, heels,smoking,footjob. Ready 4 more? Go ahead and pick the best!!!
Category:Girls
Screen name:LiveSQUIRT
Age:25
Height:Short...
Weight:100 - 115lbs
Build:Athletic
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Brown
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns live sex on:Exhibitionism, Role Play, Naughty Clothes, Expensive Toys, Massages, Kisses, Slumber Parties, Talking Dirty, and it is always a thrill to try something NEW!
Turns live sex off:Lies, rude peoples, men with two faces but especially lazy boys

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: