Wednesday, November 28, 2007

livesex - SummerFever



i like making love on the beacth under night sky, on the wet tussock... i love feeling ur hot kisses all over my body& making crazy when i``m very horny i like threesomes... it isn`t ordinary... and so fun! i`m going to inst*tute wout panties and it turns live sex on!i like to watching and being watched, a kinky mind and a great body just making you relax and enjoy a hot show,gorgeous young girl with a huge imagination an unforgetable experience. Are you ready for some REAL action?
Category:Girls
Screen name:Summer
Age:18
Height:5
Weight:100 - 115lbs
Build:Petite
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Blue
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns live sex on:Mmmmmm i love blowjob (as u can see on my members profile pic), anal, dildogames, DP, roleyplays, fetishes, titfuck, and so many more sexy things such as footjob, I have heels, lotion, sexy outfit SO CUM ON live sex BB!!! Stuning Young Beautiful Girl with tight Perfect Body ! More? I like to show my hot body off and play with myself till we both cum!!!My sexy uniforms and toys will defenitly turn you on. I am here to please you and fulfill your fantasies... I like to meet new people and share my feelings!
Turns live sex off:i like making love on the beacth under night sky, on the wet tussock... i love feeling ur hot kisses all over my body& making crazy when i``m very horny i like threesomes... it isn`t ordinary... and so fun! i`m going to inst*tute wout panties and it turns live sex on!i like to watching and being watched, a kinky mind and a great body just making you relax and enjoy a hot show,gorgeous young girl with a huge imagination an unforgetable experience. Are you ready for some REAL action?

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: