Tuesday, March 11, 2008

free live cams - Star84



I am alittle gothic, I enjoy going to Fetish clubs and events, I dont really livesex myself in that life style tho. But I do enjoy it from time to time. I am a musican on the side, I hope to be a nurse one day as well.I am 22 and I livesex in Toronto Ontario Canada.
Category:Girls
Screen name:Raven
Age:22
Height:Short...
Weight:145 - 160lbs
Build:Above Average
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:Hispanic
Turns live sex on:The neck, I like it when a man kisses live sex on the neck, and I alot enjoy kissing him on the neck as well. Watching a man smoke a cigar and as live sex as well...love it!!!
Turns live sex off:When someone lyes to live sex, I like to be honest. Asses i am not a butt person big turn off for live sex.

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: