Friday, April 11, 2008

livesex - Adult cam model Viky teasing live



Naughty Viky playing with beadsBrunette babe teasing pussy with a rose

My Bio:

Alias: BestClitCum, Name: Viky, Age: 23, Height: 5′ 6″, Weight: 119lbs, Hair: Brunette, Eyes: Brown, Breast Size:33C, Waist: 24, Hips: 35

I’m a young kinky slut and I deserve to be punished by you, my Master. Your wish is my desire!Join my livesex private show and I’ll be the most obedient sex slave according with your standards. I know how to gag your hard cock, I love any kind of sex fetish, I’ll be using my clamps for my small nipples and my big ass lips and I’ll pour hot wax on my naughty ass, all these just to keep you entertained my Master. I would appreciate if you would reward live sex for being such a good slut, by fucking my tight holes, nice and deep. Your depraved slut is waiting to be taught a lesson on CamLoader! 


Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: