Friday, January 4, 2008

live sex cam - 18SexyDoll



I love to play and have fun When I'm horny I go online :) I love to be kissed and touched anywere on my body ,fucked from behind with my hair pulled and ass spanked...my WET LIPS around your hard cock while your tongue dance deep inside live sex...wet ass...
Category:Girls
Screen name:18SexyDoll
Age:18
Height:5
Weight:100 - 115lbs
Build:Average
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Blue
Sex. pref:Straight
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns live sex on:SEX
Turns live sex off:I love to play and have fun When I'm horny I go online :) I love to be kissed and touched anywere on my body ,fucked from behind with my hair pulled and ass spanked...my WET LIPS around your hard cock while your tongue dance deep inside live sex...wet ass...

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: