Saturday, January 12, 2008

livesex - ExtasyBabe



Am sweet young euro babe which loves to play and expose myself. Am hot and can be such big temptation as young Lolita if u hit the right spot in my mind,but dont be afraid if u find out my kinky side too =) Am like little young lady, your sweet Lolita You can seduce and make your own, but can be so sensual and tempted as Lamborgini. Love to play and love to please my partners, my fetish is to see what i do to you.
Category:Girls
Screen name:Sara
Age:18
Height:5
Weight:under 100 lbs
Build:Petite
Hair length:Long
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Brown
Sex. pref:Bisexual
Sex:Female
Ethnicity:White/Caucasion
Turns live sex on:sexy talk, sex, sexy lingerie, role play, smoke and foot fetish, toys, dildos, penetration, blowjob, deepthroat, anal, dp, slave master
Turns live sex off:rude people, beggars, smelly feets

Chat Room 01 Chat Room 02 Chat Room 04
Chat Room 05 Chat Room 06 Chat Room 07



No comments: